Air conditioning repairs in Leeds and service & re-gas in Leeds.
Most modern cars are fitted with an air conditioning unit, most manufacturers state that the system will naturally lose up to 15% of it refrigerant gas each year.
A poorly performing car aircon system can cause a build up of bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator ducts causing a bad smell and sometimes an allergic reaction, especially in children.
- It's recommended that you service your aircon system every 18 months to 2 years
- Protect yourself from bad smells, germs and hay fever allergies by having your pollen filter replaced
- Improve passenger comfort
- Save £££'s in potential repair bills.
Below are the steps we take in our full aircon service and re-gas.
- System Test
- Check the system components such as hoses, belts, condenser, compressor, fans, electrics etc.
- Recover any existing refrigerant from the system
- Santitise the A/C System
- Re-gas (Recharge) the aircon system with refrigerant to vehicle specific levels
- Add air conditioning oil and leak detection dye
- Leak test components
- Then we do a full post re-gas test before handing it back to our customers.